cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Medic tests results consolidation
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:36:53 GMT
Currently, we are setting up Adobe's Device Wall, as it was dismantled and
shipped down to SF from the Vancouver office. After we have working setup
in SF, plans are to address federation of the CI systems each organization
has setup, and aggregate the results in a single place.

This should be happening over the next two weeks.

- Lorin