cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject a new client for download stats
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:45:14 GMT
Hi,
As you may know JBoss Tools is introducing support for Cordova Plugins
including the registry based installation (final release is due mid Dec). I
plan the tool to be a good citizen and call home after every successful
plugin fetch similar to what plugman does. I can more or less figure out
the parameters that needs to be sent but there is a client field that
identifies the client that has initiated the plugin download. Is there
restriction on the client field? Can I just send something like
"jbosstools" and everyone would be fine with it?

Alternately, but not preferred, JBT can stay as a ghost downloader and do
not ping after a successful download.
--
Gorkem