cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:15:19 GMT
Andrew, before you did this, I was looking at it and also seeing something strange. Joe did
a commit (6f17e9f), and it was tagged as 3.1.0, but it didn't appear to be on the 3.1.x branch,
or at least the HEAD of the 3.1.x branch was behind where it should have been.

When I did a "git checkout 3.1.x" Joe's commit wasn't there (VERSION said 3.1.0-rc1), but
when I did a "git checkout 3.1.0" Joe's commit was there but it also put me in a detached
head state.

What you did appears to have cleaned this up. Joe, something was a bit askew in the repo.