cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <Max...@somatic.fr>
Subject Summary of Windows 8.1 first work
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:58:59 GMT
Hi,

In order to share my work about Windows 8.1 platform addition.
You can find details of the work at :

-          https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5107

-          https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5108

-          https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5110

-          https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5112

-          https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5114

There is comment to redirect you to forks repositories.
After a first study, these are things I want to share :

-          Many API did not change so for now I create a configuration value in plugin repository
which target same files as Windows 8

-          Only WinJS reference changes in platform bootstrap

-          API Changes identified

o   Geolocation (resolved in CB-5114)

o   InAppBrowser (issue created CB-5109)

Each cordova-cli, cordova-plugman, cordova-js pass spec tests.
I need to build mobile-spec to test if Windows 8.1 is OK.

Do you have something related to this work ?

Cordialement.
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34