cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova 3.2.0 Release
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 03:49:07 GMT
Yes, pullable. Will test and make sure it makes it into 3.2.0

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 22, 2013, at 6:29 PM, Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbrink@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> The WP7 and WP8 parsers are still different in Cordova-cli master, WP7 supports a pre_package
hook while the WP8 version doesn't. Also the pre_package hook in the current WP7 doesn't work
correctly because the hook is async. If I would remove some files in the www folder with the
hook it might update the csproj wrong.

> Note: removing files might seem a bit weird, but when using for example TypeScript which
generates JavaScript, I don't want the C# project to include those files. I'm sure there are
other use cases to.

> I created a pull request for this last month but it hasn't been merged in, is it important
enough to fix? Hooks aren't used that much I think but we might want to fix it anyway.

> See https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/43
>
> I don't know if it still works with the current code base but I suspect it would :) Can’t
test it because I'm on vacation.