cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows 8.1
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 04:04:59 GMT
Maxime, please hold off on this, I think we need to discuss it more.

Continuing to use winjs has serious issues we cannot easily overcome. I am thinking of rewriting
the windows8  in c#.

Issues include:
- security restrictions preventing dom modification
- interaction with custom native controls.
- dom pollution with extras unused  winjs bits

Sent from my iPhone