cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PSA: watch for stipped [CB-####] from patch subject line when using git am
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:47:14 GMT
ContributorWorkflow and CommitterWorkflow wiki pages updated.

I noticed the following verbage in CommitterWorkflow:

	• Prefix the message with the affected_platform so that it's clear who should take interest
in the commit
	• e.g.: CB-1234 android: Improved exec bridge by using strings instead of JSON
	• e.g.: CB-1234 all: Fixed plugin loading paths that start with /.

Should that verbage stay in? I don't think we do that consistently.