cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Wilson <twil...@pulse-robotics.com>
Subject TestFlight plugin
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:23:14 GMT
I am sorry, this message may be better sent directly to shazron, but I thought others might
be interested too.

I just built up a new Cordova 3.1.0 project, installed the device, console, splash screen,
testflight and my own plugin. They all installed in a way that I did not have to add any script
include tags in my html - they are part of the cordova_plugins.js. All except the test flight
plugin. That one I had to add the plugins/testflight.js.

Perhaps shazron can add the magic to the plugin.xml needed to get it installed automatically?
Looks to me through a simple compare it is the js-module element that is needed (it has the
clobbers element that is in the cordova_plugins.js file.

The plugin is working great besides that little niggle BTW.

Thanks,
Tyler