cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject Re: config.xml discussion, we need to talk
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:13:32 GMT
Joe,

What is your issue with the CLI?  Isn't not using it making your life more difficult if you're
doing cordova development (An app which includes one or more plugins).  I assumed that with
3.0 everyone would use the Cli for their cordova (not cordova plugin) development.  What am
I missing?

John M. Wargo