cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject RE: Apache cordova swag & ATO?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:41:07 GMT
Damn, I'm sitting on my second plane on my way home, would have loved
to have grabbed a coffee. Maybe next time.

As an aside the All Things Open conference was superb. I could only
make one day but the quality of talks on that day was very high. An
event worth attending.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Carlos Santana
Sent: 10/24/2013 8:18
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Apache cordova swag & ATO?
I'm attending ATO [1] conference and realize that will be cool to wear
Cordova t-shirt

Who do I need to bribe or how can I order one?

Oh by the way if any cordova contributors or user are here also ping me,

I'm the only one wearing "Fancy Pants" (i.e. pink color pants). (I say pink
wife says salmon oh well)

[1]: http://allthingsopen.org/

--
Carlos Santana