cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject [cordova-docs] Pre-receive hook declined
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 18:46:49 GMT
Hey guys,

It looks like the cordova-docs repository is having an issue. Yesterday we
were able to push updates successfully, but today we are receiving the
following error message:

    cordova-docs:mwbrooks $ git push origin master
    Counting objects: 17, done.
    Compressing objects: 100% (9/9), done.
    Writing objects: 100% (9/9), 777 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
    Total 9 (delta 8), reused 0 (delta 0)
    remote: Error: 'set' object has no attribute 'extend'
    To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-docs.git
     ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
    error: failed to push some refs to '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-docs.git'

I've created an issue on Apache Infra to resolve this [1].

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6727