cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] In-App Browser UI - thenounproject.com
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:41:23 GMT
Hey

I found these icons from Noun Project which are public domain.  I'm
wanting to replace are existing non-icon weirdness with these.  I
would have liked to use other icons to make it look more consistent,
but I'm worried about licensing.

For Arrows:
http://thenounproject.com/noun/arrow/#icon-No34

For Done:
http://thenounproject.com/noun/exit/#icon-No20

I'm going to try to add these at the end of the day and figure out how
to get plugman to install drawables.  Once the drawables install, I'll
get the skinning happening.

Frankly, I'm not crazy about using Exit for the Done button.  It would
have been better to use an X or to override the back button for this.

Joe