cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] InAppBrowser re-write/update
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:13:55 GMT
Max, should I redirect all InAppBrowser issues to you if you're already on it?

Here's some thoughts:
 * I think that it needs to be broken out into multiple classes.  The
InAppWebView is becoming non-trivial, and probably should have its own
class.
 * I can tweak the UI so that it's a bit better.  I don't like the
black background, and it should have a refresh button, not just a done
button.

That being said, we should encourage people to just use the browser
intent on Android as much as possible.  I know that on iOS that
InAppBrowser makes sense, but there's a lot of cases where it really
just should open Chrome and viewing it in our own thing just looks
weird.