cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:02:56 GMT
You set the version on the 3.1.x branch to 3.2.x-dev.

I tried following the steps on the wiki, and coho still fails horribly
on this end.  I'm going to keep tagging the old fashioned way with
git.  We should try and keep use of coho only for what we have
problems with (managing multiple plugin repositories), and keep it out
of the parts that we don't (tagging releases, testing, etc).

(

>>> iOS

>>> first

blog post