cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rumour mill: is apache-github integration going to improve?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:17:28 GMT
Based on what I know about The Apache Way, direct hosting on GitHub
will never happen.  "BTW, Whenever there is something that I don't
like about the way we have to do things, I blame the Apache Way for
it."

I would love if there was better mirroring for pull requests from
GitHub.  That being said, I have no problem downloading patches and
running git am on them, since I like that workflow a bit better since
it shows who vetted the commit.