cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's your daily workflow for cordova development?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 23:56:40 GMT
I also think it should sub-shell to a platform script. We already have
a `project template` folder in each platform. We can easily add a
`plugin template` as well and write a quick create_plugin script.

What do you guys think of the workflow I described above ? Any
comments ? I can create jira issues for it and tackle it.

-a