cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Warning from commits@cordova.apache.org
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:41:46 GMT
Did anybody else get this email ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <commits-help@cordova.apache.org>
Date: Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Subject: Warning from commits@cordova.apache.org
To: anis.kadri@gmail.com

commits@cordova.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the commits mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the commits mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the commits mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <commits-get.123_145@cordova.apache.org>

send a short message to: