cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:59:48 GMT
This is what I've done. Hopefully I didn't mess up because I haven't
really followed the master/dev debate.

For each plugin:
- I created a branch and named it 3.1.0
- I pulled from origin dev
- I renamed the id from org.apache.cordova.core.* to org.apache.cordova.*
- I renamed the version from x.x.xdev to x.x.x
- I changed the dependency from URL to id where applicable (I believe
it was only file-transfer and media-capture)
- I published the plugin to the registry
- I unpublished the old plugin from the registry.

The docs were actually already reflecting IDs without 'core' in them
so I didn't update them.

The process (once we figure out what to do about those 3.0.0 users)
should be in the future.
- Work on master
- Tag version
- Publish that version

I left master untouched for all plugins so 3.0.0 users should not have
any issues.

-a