cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Lombard <n...@jigsoft.co.za>
Subject Re: how to enable Flash plug-in on Android 2.3 WebView
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:50:57 GMT
Sergey,

You should ideally look at html5 video instead as the reason why we are
moving away from flash (aside from the politics) is because it doesn't
benefit from any battery optimised hardware rendering your device might
have and has to rely on software only to transcode the stream.

That said, you can still get them from adobe's download page, browsing for
older versions, but my advice, your best bet is aptoide.

nJoy!