cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Testing RCs in a 3.0 world
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:42:46 GMT
That is indeed what I did. You can't stop npm from moving the latest tag
when you publish (so far as I could find out, anyway) but then you can
change it back right away with npm tag. I have done this and it's confirmed
by the fact that npmjs.org and npm info both show the previous
3.0.0-targeting versions as current.

Braden