cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman Release
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 23:12:58 GMT
I believe Braden did the same type of release for plugman that he did for
cordova cli. He updated both packages on npm but set the latest tag to
point to the previous version until we were ready to do our full release.

If you install the CLI RC
sudo npm install -g cordova@3.0.10, you actually get version 0.12.0 of
plugman as a dependency.

I will wait for Braden to chime in. I figure the CLI and Plugman should
both be released on the same day we release 3.1.0.