cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: add Feature Splashscreen at android
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:04:15 GMT
Looking a bit deeper into the code for this, it looks like it has already
been addressed in Cordova 3.1.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3819 is the issue.

As far as I can tell, the problem is that you need to specify the delay,
not that you need to set the splashscreen property. And this fix means that
you can set the delay with a line in your config.xml file.

Joe -- this was your bug -- does that sound right to you?

Ian