cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.9.0 Support
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:14:12 GMT
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>wrote:

> What is the support statement for 2.9.x  for new OSs?
>
> For example:
> iOS7 not supported on 2.9.x
> xCode 5 not supported on 2.9.x
>
> 2.9.x + bugs only supports:
> iOS 5 and 6
> Xcode 4.6.3

That's a good question: 6 months from now, there will probably be very few
of us with Xcode 4.6 -- most developers will have automatically updated.
Are we committed to still supporting that as a development platform? Or is
2.9.1 going to be the "Hey, you need to support iOS 7 or be rejected from
the App Store" release?

Is there any value in continuing to support 4.6, if Apple is going to start
rejecting apps which are built with it?

Ian