cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: no more commit, jira emails
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:38:00 GMT
I don't seem to have received anything from JIRA since about 7 hours ago

My last email claims to have been sent  Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:20:53 +0000
(UTC), but then got received by Google servers at Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:20:45
-0700 (PDT) -- five hours later, by my reckoning.

Given that the minutes/seconds are close, though, it may just be that the
time zone setting on one of the servers is incorrect. That shouldn't delay
email anywhere, though.

(And that's still later than your email, so maybe it's all getting queued
up and then periodically flushed)

Ian