cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Rumour mill: is apache-github integration going to improve?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:52:44 GMT
It looks like it was to do with better integration tools, rather than a
real bidirectional mirror setup. The end result is similar (simpler pull
request handling,) although the mechanism is quite different. The original
thread was from Fil on Aug 19 titled "Fw: Github tools".

Relevant quote:
FYI: Apache Infra (Daniel Gruno in particular) working on GitHub
pull request administration + notification features to integrate better
with Apache projects.
(1) is a web app / proxy type thing where any committers on a project
will be able to log in and close / admin pull requests on github