cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Change JIRA to have bugs as "unassigned" by default
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:58:38 GMT
My rationale was/is that this change will inevitably lead to a whiteboard
state machine diagram where we overly define the lifetime of a
defect/task/feature in jira. I was still half asleep though ...

I am okay with the way it was, and the way it is now is fine too.
Unassigned does makes sense for the more volatile repos.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com