cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config.xml discussion, we need to talk
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:55:06 GMT
I am not saying deviate, I am saying, what is it supposed to be? If you
look at the various platforms you will see it is all over the map.

Looking at Android code, and talking to Joe, the only location that the
config.xml file is loaded from is in res/xml, and the fact that cordova-cli
creates another one sitting in the www folder is just irrelevant sloppiness.

It may make sense for the config.xml file to sit in the root/www folder of
the CLI project, but in reality at runtime, it's location will vary by
platform.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com