cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Cordova-CLI Windows8 support to 3.1.0
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:18:07 GMT
I have added windows8 support to the cli, and sent a pull request. [1]
I would like this to be included in the 3.1.0 release if possible.  Please
review the pull request and feel free to try it out.  There should be no
impact outside of windows8, and should not affect other platforms.

Note that there are currently some issues with the windows8 platforms
scripts that prevent the CLI from being able to run/emulate windows8
projects, these are known issues and have to do with the way that windows8
signs apps, and the fact that you are actually building on the platform
where you will run, ie no attached device needed.

The additions allow at least that you can add windows8 as a platform, and
add / remove plugins.

Cheers,
  Jesse

[1]