cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:00:46 GMT
WP7, WP8, and Windows8 are all tagged 3.1.0-rc1

re: Changelog
It is a little more difficult in these cases, and I n'er volunteered to do
it, so whatevs
- WP7+8 live in one repo, so their changes would need to be demuxed
- all the changes for Windows8 have happened in the plugin repos, and
cordova-js, so changelog  would be empty

Maybe I'll get this together for the 3.1.0, we'll see.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com