cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugman / cli verbose by default?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 19:14:00 GMT
I would like to see by default some type of minimal high level progress
information, not crazy massive output like npm with warnings when stuff is
working

- fetching files from [network, cached]
- adding files [platforms/ios]
- modifying file [plugins/ios.json]
- merging files [merges/ios]
- running hooks [..]
- running platform script [platforms/ios/bin/create]

Sometimes I think the cli is broken, because it doesn't return and no
output is given. and its a matter of waiting a while. or just wait for the
cli to fail
I feel like waiting for a surprise, surprise it finish run echo $? or
surprise you waited enough to see the failed message.

I agree log/verbose levels should be a good enhancement

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>