cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mobile-spec and releases: How do we test?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:33:02 GMT
I like the idea can we call mobilespec now cordova-voltron and be DRY and
use the tests form the plugins.

Voltron by itself creates an App that tests only core, but as you
use plugman to add plugins to voltron it has more test cases.

It would not be a bad idea to enhance plugin.xml in the future to include
information about testing (i.e. Directory containing tests files, test
command, etc..)

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana