cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rumour mill: is apache-github integration going to improve?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:58:23 GMT
some noob questions

Just doing a "Watch" repository doesn't send emails when a new pull request
or issues is created on a repo?
Watching a repo on github doesn't give the level of notification or
granularity you committers want?

What a about members of "github/apache"? I don't see any public members.
Are the Cordova committers members of the github "apache" org for the
cordova repos?

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana