cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Cordova-CLI Windows8 support to 3.1.0
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 12:55:02 GMT
Jesse,
when running cordova build
I had some errors running build on the second time.
On the first time  it compiles. builds the package and then tries to
install the app locally
On the second time it compiles,build the package and then it fails
installing the app locally

Maybe the build command should not try to install locally.
Maybe it should try to install locally with the "cordova run" command?

C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928> node
Z:\Documents\cordova-3.1.x\cordova-cli\bin\cordova build -d
cordova library for "windows8" already exists. No need to download.
Continuing.
Calling plugman.prepare for platform "windows8"
Preparing windows8 project...
Processing configuration changes for plugins.
creating jsproj from project at :
C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\CordovaApp.jsproj
Iterating over installed plugins: []
Writing out cordova_plugins.js...
Compiling platform "windows8" with command
""C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\cordova\build""
(output to follow)...

Building Cordova Windows 8 Project:
        Configuration : Debug
        Directory : C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8
Building the projects in this solution one at a time. To enable parallel
build, please add the "/m" switch.
C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(807,9):
warning APPX2101: File 'VisualStudioEdition' is not found or is not an
executable file. [C
:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\CordovaApp.jsproj]
  CordovaApp ->
C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\AppPackages\CordovaApp_1.0.0.0_AnyCPU_Debug_Test\CordovaApp_1.0.0.0_AnyCPU_Debug.appx
  CordovaApp ->
C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\AppPackages\CordovaApp_1.0.0.0_AnyCPU_Debug.appxupload
  Your package has been successfully created.

Running Command :: PowerShell
C:\Users\Carlos\Desktop\Win8-0928\platforms\windows8\AppPackages\CordovaApp_1.0.0.0_AnyCPU_Debug_Test\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1
Error running PowerShell script : 1

Platform "windows8" compiled successfully.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>