cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: What's your daily workflow for cordova development?
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:57:19 GMT
plugman create could be used outside of a project, and cordova plugin
create should be used only inside of a project?

All other cordova commands must be used inside a project (except the
"create" entry point), and if we decide to ship the plugin templates with
platforms, and/or decide to make the global cordova command just a
grunt-cli like thing, etc etc, then I would worry about adding uses for
cordova command in some global context.