cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Rumour mill: is apache-github integration going to improve?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:10:01 GMT
I heard somewhere, can't remember from who, that its possible apache repos
in the future will be hosted directly on github (or maybe just that
mirroring will happen without noticeable delay and in both directions?),
and so we can move to actually accepting pull requests from github.

Is that true?  Is that potentially happening?

I ask because that may impact our decision to jump onto the
reviews.apache.org bandwagon.  I'd say its not worth learning to use if the
timeline for github is short (though that seems unlikely).

-Michal