cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: When to update version numbers?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:24:43 GMT
I really don't want to have to be semantically valid for version
dependencies amongst contributors working on the bleeding edge on
unreleased branches.  I'd be fine with just leaving the semantically
invalid engine values and make the dependency on "dev" implicit.  However,
I would also support an explicit keyword like "dev", and then we are
semantically valid, yet still only worry about assigning concrete versions
id's at release time.

-Michal