cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cli plugins 'alias'?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:37:22 GMT
I think we've had that feature request before (specifically referring to
iOS console Logger plugin, being an optional dependency of the platform).

I don't think its been implemented, and I cannot find a JIRA issue, so
filed: CB-4735

-Michal

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Jonathan Bond-Caron <jbondc@gdesolutions.com