cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] InAppBrowser re-write/update
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:38:49 GMT
+Max who has been finding some issues with what we have and trying to fix
them one by one.  I'de love to see some UI sprucing, and I can't speak
specifically to the drawables.

You suggest that we use accounts on the device as a plugin, well our team
has done just that with the chrome.identity plugin which is available for
vanilla cordova apps:
https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/chrome-cordova/tree/master/plugins/chrome.identity

That plugin specifically is getting a lot effort put into it from Max right
now, so if there are any limitations just bring them up.

-Michal