cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject meta tag viewport bug(?) in iOS 7
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:13:10 GMT
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4323

I think it's an Apple bug because it appears if you have an iPhone app in
an iPad, it thinks device-width and device-height is the dimensions of the
iPad, when it is supposed to be iPhone sized.

An option is removing the width and height attributes from the
app-hello-world template since it doesn't appear to affect the layout on
anything if removed (but fixes this alleged Apple bug) - but if it's an
Apple bug, I think just a note in the HTML or some other doc will suffice