cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS 7 went GM
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:32:57 GMT
Enterprises can already do so with Xcode 5 since our deployment target is
iOS 5.0 (like usual). We just have to be careful (like when we upgraded to
iOS 6.0 support) to conditionally use any iOS 7 APIs... which since we are
not really using any (except for some UIWebView new properties that we
would have to support, which will be properly guarded against, which we
have done before for iOS 6 -> 5)