cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:31:58 GMT
I'm 99% done with iOS specific fixes. One last one I'm trying to do is
ios-deploy with lldb: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4804

This means if I don't get this fix in, we _can_ deploy from the command
line using ios-deploy _but_ we can't attach to the debugger. Will that be
acceptable you think?

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>wrote:

> Ping Lorin & Shaz.
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> FFOS will be tagged tomorrow. I have a few changes I am going to get in
>> tomorrow before tagging but it will be good to go very soon!
>>
>> With FFOS, Only two plugins have been ported so far (vibration and
>> device).
>> We are going to continue to add firefoxos support to plugins post release.
>> I don't think we should start officially promoting support for FFOS until
>> we have more plugins. For 3.1, it will be available for users to try out,
>> test, give feedback, etc.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Steve
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks Jesse! Great work on being on top of things. If changes were
>> done in
>> > plugin repos, then those aren't a part of this release anyways and will
>> be
>> > picked up by the RELEASENOTES.md within the plugin repos on the next
>> > plugins release.
>> >
>> > I think it's up to you if you want to start writing RELEASENOTES.md for
>> > WP7+8. My thinking was just that doing so would make release
>> announcements
>> > easier.
>> >
>> > Since WP7 and WP8 are in the same repo, does it make sense to have
>> > different subtasks for their taggings? If so, I'll add it to the
>> template,
>> > if not, maybe I'll just change WP8 to say WP7+WP8? WDYT?
>> >
>> > Shaz - I see you're still checking in iOS7 fixes. Do you think you'll be
>> > able to tag iOS / OSX soon?
>> > Lorin - Same question for BB. Will you be able to write an update script
>> > for it (CB-4776)
>> > Steve - Likewise for FF
>> >
>> > I'd really like this tagging to be done tomorrow so that we can test out
>> > RC1 using RC1 of CLI.

>> > do

>> version.
>> > were