cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Major Issues
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:31:53 GMT
Two points to re-iterate.

1. We have a release tool of beta quality is probably isn't quite ready for
prime time. That's ok. We're all on the same page of automation to reduce
complexity and likely human error. Lets fix it.

2. Essay's in email or docs are a bit of a pain to read and sometimes have
the vibe of a big up front design hence the lazy consensus being won on
things that probably more important than that. A pull request with lots of
tests and clear docs seems like a better idea for working
openly/collaboratively.

One point to add. I'm of the opinion we need a F2F hackathon to work
through some of this stuff. None of it actually that bad.

Post PhoneGap Day EU I'll get to work on making that happen October-ish.