cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Updating plugin code on prepare
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:36:59 GMT
I'd like to point out we're talking about the future and not the present
too. Yes, its a pain to dev a plugin without an IDE today. That isn't a
reason to sit on our hands. Iain has the right of it: our job is to
implement the future not lament the present.

The future is most certainly not waiting for Eclipse to load or Xcode to
beachball. Our dev community by and large uses lightweight text editors and
the command line. A simple watch command (or link function) would go a long
way to help that workflow AND it could be consumed by the IDEs too.