cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: cli plugins 'alias'?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:09:35 GMT
Or you could create cordova-plugin-core, cordova-plugin-chromeos, and
cordova-plugin-phonegap repos, with a plugin.xml that have the dependencies
you describe to achieve the same result.

As the other guys mentoin, there's many ways to do this now without adding
a new feature which is the most pragmatic approach. (This will be
dramatically easier and more obvious once http://plugins.cordova.io ships
at the end of hte month.)