cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:43:06 GMT
Looks like the cordova-js change was made within the blackberry10/
directory, so other platforms won't actually need to update their JS.

Marcel - one big thing that hasn't happened yet is docs. We need upgrade
instructions to the update guides. For iOS / Android / WP, I think the
instructions are just:

For non-CLI projects, run: bin/update path/to/project
For CLI projects, run: cordova platform update $PLATFORM

I don't think a BB update script made it in (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4776), so there will need to be
different instructions there (or have someone write such a script).

We also need to push up the docs to http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.1.0/.
We should wait on making 3.1.0 the default docs link until we're all done
though.

If you want to work on this, please make a sub-task JIRA item under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4830.