cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:38:31 GMT
Thanks Jesse! Great work on being on top of things. If changes were done in
plugin repos, then those aren't a part of this release anyways and will be
picked up by the RELEASENOTES.md within the plugin repos on the next
plugins release.

I think it's up to you if you want to start writing RELEASENOTES.md for
WP7+8. My thinking was just that doing so would make release announcements
easier.

Since WP7 and WP8 are in the same repo, does it make sense to have
different subtasks for their taggings? If so, I'll add it to the template,
if not, maybe I'll just change WP8 to say WP7+WP8? WDYT?

Shaz - I see you're still checking in iOS7 fixes. Do you think you'll be
able to tag iOS / OSX soon?
Lorin - Same question for BB. Will you be able to write an update script
for it (CB-4776)
Steve - Likewise for FF

I'd really like this tagging to be done tomorrow so that we can test out
RC1 using RC1 of CLI.