cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:26:24 GMT
I was a super bad Release Master last week, and didn't do a thing about the
release.

Looking at https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases, looks like
we're in the "Testing & Documentation" section now. Not sure to what extent
each of the RCs has been tested, but the Upgrade Guide still needs updating.

I would have liked to announce the RC on the blog to get more external
testing of it. Probably it's still a good idea to do this. Not sure I'll
get to it by the end of today though (my Google performance review tasks
are overdue)