cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: meta tag viewport bug(?) in iOS 7
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:30:23 GMT
device-height we should definitely remove. I think there were previous
discussions about how that messes up apps.

device-width I'd be a bit worried about it introducing horizontal
scrolling, so we should be sure to test on all platforms.

I'd also think target-densitydpi we'd want removed. It's pretty much never
useful to use device pixels on retina devices.