cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Change plugin IDs from "org.cordova.core.FOO" -> "org.cordova.FOO"
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:38:43 GMT
Anis and I discussed a bit on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4493

So I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4874

Wanted to see if anyone could think of what adverse effects this might have
before going through with it.

Only thing I can think of is that I'd need to update the <dependency> tags
of all plugins (mobile spec and our own). The result of not updating them
isn't horrible since the dependencies still install via URL.

On a related note - we need remove the url= parameter from the <dependency>
so that it looks to the registry.

Once we discuss / take one of these paths, I'd like to do a plugins release
so that we can test this flow with RC1.