cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] WebView, InAppBrowser and UI Threads
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:31:25 GMT
I assigned it to David just because I thought it would be a good bug for
him and thought it sounded important to fix. I don't think he's in any
hurry to get to it, so feel free to assign it to yourself. I don't really
consider bugs to be actually assigned when they are assigned to the default
person since it's not clear that anyone's looked at it. Maybe it'd be worth
having new bugs come in as "unassigned", so that when someone assigns it,
it's more meaningful. I'll start another thread to discuss this idea.

Anyways, I've thought a good amount about this problem previously (what to
do with relative URLs), and I think the best solution is to resolve
relative URLs in JS. iOS also has no good way of resolving relative URLs
from native. I added a function to do just that in this release -
require('cordova/urlutil').makeAbsolute(url)

I'll make a note of this on the bug.